Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lets get the ball rolling here...

Hey all,

So this weekend was big for me and I was able to get a decent amount of things accomplished.

1. Movie: Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist. This movie tells the tale of two people, Nick and Nora, who cross paths in pursuit of a legendary band, Where's Fluffy? Over the movie they develop a close relationship with each other and the evolution from two strangers to two lovers.

2. Movie: Role Models. This movie, describes two guys, cynical Danny and free spirited Wheeler, who screw up royally. To get out of prison, they need to log 150 hours at a big brother type program, Sturdy Wings. While helping out pain in the ass Ronnie and nerdy Augie, Wheeler and Danny grow up and come to realize that they aren't the only people who are around.

3. Movie: Transformers. Ok, so I'll admit Michael Bay did a good job and didn't ruin part of my childhood. It takes the story of Optimus Prime and the Autobots facing off against Megatron and the Decepticons, who want to destroy the Earth and take over the Universe. The actors in this film are great, and the story was decently written.

4. Beer: Blue Point Toasted Lager. A great, well rounded and tasty beer, cannot go wrong with this. Tastes great in the bottle, but even better on tap!

5. Beer: Magic Hat Roxy Rollies. Their winter seasonal brew. I found it stuck in my friends fridge, because I'm the only one that drinks decent beers. Anyway, it is strong and bitter taste to it.

6. Event: Birthday Party of Jen Martone. Ask around, I was making L.I. iced teas. 'Nuff said.

This was done in a short time, so i'm gonna try to get alot accomplished this week. Also, two things.

A. I'm changing the criteria for one of the requirements. Apparently some people think it is too easy, so I'm going to change the book one. Instead of reading 22 books, I am going to read 22 different authors. This will help change up what i'm reading and show different styles, so I', going to have to resubmit the list.

B. I'm also only going to update it twice a week instead of three times a week. This will let me focus more on getting things completed instead of having a lull in the middle of the week. It will be updated Monday and Friday evenings/ nights.

I'm on to finishing another book, one to shut up a certain short person, because the other were TOO short. So i'll have that up too. Until next time.

-Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment