Saturday, June 20, 2009

An "eh" week

Hi all,

I wish I could get this list moving some more, but the weather is really a factor this past couple of weeks. It seems every time I have off work or free time it is raining. But I am trying to get things finished as best as I can. I just have to hope that the weather gets better, which means more things to get finished. So I have another update and its about a month since I started this, so lets see what I have accomplished. As I plan to get this list done by Labor Day I really need to move to get it along. So lets take a look of what I did this week.

1. Movie. Zoolander. This is the movie of an extremely dimwitted male model, Derek who loses his coveted title of male model of the year to an upcoming one, Hansel. Derek, feeling his career is over, tries to gain a focus on life, but gets brainwashed by fashion designer Mugatu to kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia. However, a reporter by the name Matilda who did an interview with Derek becomes involved and changes things...

2. Movie. Star Trek. This is the story of the origins of the main members of the U.S.S. Enterprise: Spock, Uhura, Sulu, Scotty, Chekov, McCoy, and the Great Captain Kirk. This tells of the development of how they become members together and fight off rogue Romulans from the future.

3. Video Game. Earthworm Jim. Jim, an ordinary earthworm of earth, has a strange encounter with a state of the art super suit that lands on him from the space. Find out what it does and such, he embarks on an adventure through different planets to find Princess Whats-her-name, While dodging the attacks by her sister, Queen Slug for a Butt, and her minions.

Slow week again, but hopefully it'll pick up this weekend. Until later,

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment